What will I be doing?
- Attending mass participation events such as London Marathon, Ride London and Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Working with the Community Events team to set up cheer points at events
- Cheering and encouraging RMCC participants as they take part in their challenge
- Act as an ambassador for RMCC
What will I get out of the role?
- You’ll be making a difference to the lives of people affected by cancer
- You’ll be part of a fun and enthusiastic team
- It’s a great opportunity to get involved with your local community
What do I need for this role?
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to travel within the local area