We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Marketing Officer to join our Marketing and Digital team.
Join the team
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Officer to help deliver best in class charity communications that will help us to reach more people and further the role that the Charity plays in supporting the hospital to continue to be world leading.
With support from the Senior Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will engage with colleagues across the charity and work on a broad mix of projects from mass participation events to seasonal appeals, in addition to activities that will help to build brand awareness and inform audience growth.
This role would suit an effective communicator with marketing experience who is keen to develop focused and impactful campaign planning skills.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Contribute towards the planning and delivery of key marketing projects and campaigns supporting Legacy, Community, and Individual Giving fundraising teams.
- Support the Senior Marketing Officer to manage the day-to-day relationships and associated tasks with external suppliers including printers, freelancers, photographers, and creative agencies.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clinical staff, patient case studies and external contributors to compile and edit content for communications, including email, digital and hard copy print.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working (40% of time in the office) between home and Chelsea, London with travel to Sutton once a month.
- 37.5 hrs a week full time role.
- A competitive salary up to £31k p.a.
- A contribution pension scheme
- Training, support, and development opportunities
- Access to the blue light discount scheme
- Range of wellbeing initiatives
How to Apply
Download the full job description and person specification for this role below.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date for application is Monday 20 March 2023.