- A bright modern office in Chelsea, a short walk from South Kensington station.
- Our Sutton office is based in the heart of the hospital, alongside staff and patients. A shuttle service to and from Sutton station is provided in the morning and at the end of the day.
- On-site subsidised canteens.
- Hybrid working for most roles which allows you to work from the office 40% of your time and from home for 60% of your time each month.
- Flexible working hours for most roles which allows flexibility outside of our core hours of 10am to 4pm.
- Provision of laptop to work from home.
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption leave and pay.
- Flexible working options to support those with caring responsibilities.
Holidays and Time Off:
- 27 days annual leave per annum plus UK bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff).
- Entitlement rising to 29 days (pro rata for part time staff) after five years’ service.
- Opportunity to carry over 5 days (pro rata for part time staff) into following annual leave year.
Pay and Pensions:
- Competitive salaries benchmarked against the market with annual increases.
- Auto- enrolment in our Aviva pension scheme from day one.
- Up to 6% employer contributions subject to matched contribution from you (increasing with length of service).
Health and Wellbeing:
- Self -referral to a confidential counselling service for work related or personal reasons.
- Access to an employee assistance programme designed to save you money and improve your physical, financial, and mental health and wellbeing.
- Free sight test every two years and contribution towards any glasses required for work purposes.
- Generous paid sick leave based on service.
- For members of our pension scheme, we offer life insurance of twice your annual salary subject to the rules of the scheme.