Apply below for one of our limited charity places or email [email protected] for more information.
The legendary London Marathon has been going since 1981 and is held every spring, taking runners from starts in Greenwich and Blackheath, winding around the East of London and following the route of the Thames through to the final high-drama finish in The Mall to enormous and super-enthusiastic crowds all the way.
The route takes in Greenwich park, the Cutty Sark, Wapping, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament among the many iconic experiences for runners and their supporters alike.
If you join Team Marsden we'll be with you every step of the way to help you through training and fundraising, providing a running vest, fundraising guides and one-to-one support throughout your whole running journey.
If you're interested in joining our team, then get in touch today, apply for a place below or call us on 0208 661 3391.
As part of our London Marathon running team you will receive:
- a fundraising pack with runners' sweepstake and sponsorship forms
- a t-shirt or running vest
- pre-event support - welcome evenings, training mornings and group runs
- on-the-day support - cheering points around the route and a post marathon party, with massages and food
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that completing this form does not guarantee my place in the event, but I will be contacted separately if my application is successful.
2. If accepted, I agree to pay The Royal Marsden the registration fee of £50 to secure my place. Payment will not be taken if my application is unsuccessful. Registration fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event of product or person.
3. I understand that if accepted for a Royal Marsden 2023 TCS London Marathon place, I am undertaking to raise at least a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid), all of which will go to The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
4. I confirm that I will be 18 years of age by the date of the 2023 TCS London Marathon and that, to the best of my knowledge, my general state of health and fitness is good and I take full responsibility for my training.