Missed your chance to enter the 2018 ballot? Interested in joining Team Marsden for 2018? Apply for one of our limited number of charity places by completing the form below.
The legendary London Marathon has been going since 1981 and is held every spring, taking runners from starts in Greenwich and Blackheath, winding around the East of London and following the route of the Thames through to the final high-drama finish in The Mall to enormous and super-enthusiastic crowds all the way.
The route takes in Greenwich park, the Cutty Sark, Wapping, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament among the many iconic experiences for runners and their supporters alike.
If you join Team Marsden we'll be with you every step of the way to help you through training and fundraising, providing a running vest, fundraising guides and one-to-one support throughout your whole running journey.
If you're interested in joining our team, then get in touch today, sign up below or call us on 0208 915 6496.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that completing this form does not guarantee my place in the event, but I will be contacted separately if my application is successful.
- If accepted, I agree to pay The Royal Marsden the registration fee of £50 to secure my place. Payment will not be taken if my application is unsuccessful. Registration fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event of product or person.
- I understand that if accepted for a Royal Marsden Virgin London Marathon place, I am undertaking to raise at least a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid), all of which will go to The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
- I confirm that I will be 18 years of age by the date of the Virgin London Marathon and that, to the best of my knowledge, my general state of health and fitness is good and I take full responsibility for my training. I take part at my own risk.
- I give The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity permission to use photographs or videos taken of me to raise awareness or money for the Marsden’s work.
As part of our running team you will receive:
a fundraising pack with runners' sweepstake
a t-shirt or running vest
dedicated fundraising support and advice
If you're thinking of running for us and want access to qualified trainers as well as the chance to chat with other #TeamMarsden runners, check out our runners Facebook group.
Already got your own place?
Have you got your own place on this event but still want to be part of Team Marsden and raise money to help people with cancer here and across the world? Just get in touch and let us know.