Play a vital part in our biggest event!
The Banham Marsden March is the biggest day in our calendar and you too can play a part in it, even if you didn't manage to get a place or didn't want to undertake the full 15-mile or 5-mile walks.
The Banham Marsden March can only happen due to the amazing support of our team of volunteers, who do everything from handing out refreshments and cheering the walkers on, to manning stalls and being all-important information points.
And at the end of the day you get to party along with the walkers!
It's an unforgettable experience.
What does a volunteer do?
The Banham Marsden March wouldn't be the same without our fantastic 'army' of volunteers. And we've got lots of different roles available:
- registering walkers at the start lines in Chelsea or King George's Playing Field, Morden
- marshalls along the route
- welcoming and encouraging walkers at our three checkpoints
- handing out balloons
- information, refreshments
- providing support by cycling the route
- handing out medals and goody bags at the finish
We need volunteers from 8am to 6pm but most of you won't be required to work the whole time.