We’ve put together some fun ideas to inspire children to fundraise for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
Register your fundraising and we can send materials and a fundraising pack which is full of hints and tips to help with your fundraising. If you’ve got any questions, please contact us or give us a call on 020 8661 3391.
Have fun in the kitchen by holding your own bake sale.
- You could take orders and drop them off to friends and family in the local area.
- We’ve got everything you need to hold your own bake sale. From downloadable bunting, cake toppers and a poster for you to advertise your cake sale.
- The Hopeful Kitchen UK also has shared some of her favourite recipes to give you some inspiration.
We’re spending more time in our homes than ever before so it’s a great time to have a clear out and give your unwanted items a new home by holding a second-hand sale for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
- Get your children to help by sorting through their toy collection and help with pricing up and selling the items. It really is something the whole family can get involved with.
- There are a number of websites you can use, such as eBay, to sell your second-hand items.
- On the website you will be able to select what percentage of sale goes directly to the charity.
Host a family friendly virtual quiz using our ready-made quiz pack
- Bring your friends and family together (virtually) and have some fun whilst staying safely indoors.
- We’ve put together a family friendly downloadable quiz pack containing everything you need to organise a fundraising quiz night, all from the comfort of your own home.
- The pack includes our top tips for setting up your quiz and raising vital funds, as well as a set of ready-made questions so you can put your virtual guests to the test.
- To start organising your family quiz, sign up here and download your pack.
Give something up
Show your dedication to the cause and get sponsored to give something up for a month.
- Get your whole family involved and each choose something to give up so you can motivate each other to take part.
- Whether it’s computer games or chocolate, make sure it’s a real challenge and set up a Justgiving page so people can sponsor you for how many days you last.
- Perhaps you could even have “fines” for anyone in the family that gives into temptation!
Get your children to take a break from their computer screens and get lost in a book with our sponsored read.
- Get sponsored to read every day for a month and raise money for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
- We have a downloadable bookmark for children to colour in and use throughout their reading.
- They could even colour in a bookmark to give as a gift to friends and family
- Set up a Justgiving page or you can download our sponsorship form.
Download your certificate
Thank you for supporting The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity. Whatever fundraising challenge you take on don't forget to download your certificate for taking part