Organise your own My Marsden March
The perfect fundraising event for schools and workplaces
Choose a date and a route that is suitable for your team. Each step you take will make a huge difference to the lives of cancer patients at The Royal Marsden and around the world.
Register your fundraising plans with us and we'll provide you with advice and materials to help you get started!
Please do ensure you are following the latest Government guidelines if you are arranging to walk as a group.
I loved doing My Marsden March, and was delighted to have raised so much money for such a great cause
Top tips for organising your own My Marsden March:
- Choose your route and a date that suits your group – make sure it is safe and achievable but also a challenge so that everyone can get sponsored for completing it.
- Register your My Marsden March, so we can support you and send you My Marsden March materials, including our poster template to get the word out.
- Invite friends, family or colleagues to join in and fundraise.
- Create a fundraising page using www.justgiving.com to collect sponsorship money online.
- Spread the word about your event across social media, ensuring you include a link to your JustGiving page.
- Make sure to let us know how it went and send us your pictures - we would love to share your March on our Instagram story, on #FundraiserFriday!