Download your digital starter pack today and start planning your Morning
Top tip number 1: When you’ve edited your invitation, save it as a JPEG so you can share it easily across all social media platforms, including WhatsApp.
Not signed up to host your Marsden Morning yet?
Sign up today and get a free fundraising pack! Don't forget to come back and read these helpful tips afterwards.
- When? The official date for Marsden Morning is 30 June, but you can choose any date that works for you
- Where? At home, in the office, at your local, you can hold your Marsden Morning wherever you like
- Who? Whether it’s a few friends at home, your team at work or getting your whole community involved, you’ll be making a huge difference to cancer patients
Put the kettle on
- Keep it simple, you might just invite friends for coffee and cake
- Get your colleagues involved for a cake sale in the office
- Put a twist on it, and go for cocktails and canapes
- Take a look at our recipes for some inspiration, we have an apple tart from Prue Leith and a chocolate cake from Toral at The Urban Kitchen.
- Set up your fundraising page, you can use it to collect donations from your guests.
- You can also ask for donations from people who can’t make it
- Include games like guess the weight of the cake to raise even more!
- Why not raffle off your best bake
Set up your fundraising page
Use this page to collect donations from your guests or ask for donations from people who can’t make it.