Our fundraising promise
When you support The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, you help everyone who benefits from the work of The Royal Marsden.
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity is proud to champion the principles of honesty, accountability and transparency when fundraising. We have registered with the Fundraising regulator as part of our commitment to the highest standards of practice and to ensuring that all fundraising activity is open, legal and fair.
You can find out more about the Fundraising regulator here.
We want you to understand what giving to The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity means, and feel reassured your generous donations and your personal data are safe and secure.
At The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity we promise you that:
- Your data is safe with us. We do not sell your data to third parties.
- You can opt out from communications whenever you feel you need to, just tell us.
- We promise to provide information about our work and finances so you can see how your money is being spent and what a difference you are making.
- We are especially careful and sensitive when engaging with those affected by cancer, vulnerable people and the elderly.
- We strictly adhere to all fundraising and data protection legislation and guidelines.
If you have any further queries, please contact The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity team on 0207 808 2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity. For a future beyond cancer.
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity