We have a wide variety of specific projects which need funding, and we can match major donors’ interests to our major projects.
We greatly value our supporters, and we recognise their generosity in a variety of ways. Donations can be openly acknowledged or discreet.
These ways can include:
- regular project updates highlighting the impact of your support
- the opportunity to meet some of our world-leading scientists and senior hospital and charity staff at lab tours, receptions and events
- naming opportunities at The Royal Marsden (for example, on our Donor Board or of research fellowships)
- annual progress reports on our work
- acknowledging gifts in our Annual Review or other publications.
We would like to thank all of our major donors and charitable trusts whose generosity and commitment has made our pioneering work possible.