What are you waiting for?
If you're interested in taking part, head over to the London to Brighton Cycle Ride website, choose us as your charity and sign up. Don't forget to let us know too!
Leave the city behind and head to the coast
Take on this iconic challenge organised by our event partners Skyline and join Team Marsden to help make a difference to the lives of people affected by cancer
Setting off from south London, the scenic route covers 54 miles, finishing in Brighton.
Once out of London, you'll follow the route on to quiet country lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath before taking on the challenge of a mile long climb to the top of the South Downs.
Then onto your final descent for the picture perfect finish on Brighton seafront.
- A delicious buffet lunch so you can refuel before completing your challenge!
- Ride number and information pack sent prior to the day
- Mechanical support and crew, so no need for any puncture panic!
- Event Facebook page, so you can interact with fellow cyclists before and after the ride
- Optional return transport back to London
- Water stops en route
- Medical support
- Training guidance
- Fundraising support
- Full route signage
- Dedicated events team who are on hand with advice
- Lots of delicious food, drink and entertainment in the post-race L2B event village
- A medal when you race through the finish line!
If you're thinking of cycling to support us and want advice on the events we offer - or if you are thinking of organising your own event - please don't hesitate to get in touch.
As part of our Team Marsden cycling team you'll receive:
- a fundraising support pack
- sponsorship forms
- discounted Team Marsden cycling jersey
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
We also have a club on Strava, where you can record your training and share your progress with other Team Marsden cyclists taking part in the same event as you.