Birthday celebration, anniversary, getting married or hosting a dinner party? Whatever the occasion, you can support our work while celebrating something special with your family and friends.
How to get started
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- contact name, address and telephone number
- type of event (wedding, birthday, dinner party)
- name of event (e.g. John and Jen’s silver wedding anniversary)
- date of event.
What happens next?
We will ensure that your event is added to the donation form on our website so that your family and friends can donate online. You will then receive confirmation that your event has been set up so that your guests can donate. We will also send you a link to the donation page.
If your family and friends prefer they can post their donations to us too. It would be great if you could ask them to quote the name of your event so that we can easily keep track of the total that your celebration has raised.
We will send you regular updates with the running total and a list of who has donated.
Hints and tips
- We can provide you with special occasion donation cards to send with your invitations or give to your guests at your celebration.
- Send your guests the link to the donation page to encourage them to give.
- Tell your friends about our projects – we can supply you with information on our current appeals.
- We can send also you balloons and posters.
Find out more
If you would like to know more please call our Special Occasion Giving team on 020 7808 2233.