Fancy getting involved but not sure where to start? We’ve got lots of inspirational fundraising ideas – from cake sales to comedy nights, we can help get you started.
There are tons of ways you can raise money to support us.
Take part in an organised event like a marathon or a trek, create your own event, even get competitive – did someone say games night? – or include us in your special occasion
It's a great way to give something back to a fantastic cause by doing something I enjoy. There are so many ways you can join in; running, cycling, parachute jumping…
Our fave fundraising ideas
We’ve rounded up some great ideas below but if you’d like more help, please contact us online or give us a call on 020 8661 3391
Check out our guide to running your own fundraising event too.
Do something active
If you like collecting donations and collecting medals, try a fitness challenge:
- a sponsored run, from 5k to a full marathon
- The Marsden March, a 15-mile walk between our two hospitals
- a cycle ride, in the UK, Europe or as part of an overseas adventure
- an obstacle course, if you want to test your mettle
- abseiling or a parachute jump for the thrill-seekers among you.
Do something different
Fancy organising your own event? See these fab ideas for inspiration:
- a wine tasting, or cheese and wine matching evening
- a treasure hunt, Easter Egg hunt
- a classic cake sale, or a Bake Off style competition
- a pub quiz or a comedy night - raising money can still be funny
- offer office massages - ‘desk de-stress’
- create your own My Marsden March wherever you like, whenever you like
Do something abroad
We’ve got plenty of challenges taking place in exciting overseas locations such as:
- trekking along the Great Wall of China
- cycling from Vietnam to Cambodia
- climbing Mount Kilimanjaro
- walking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- trekking in the Sahara Desert