In great company
We have a team of over 500 incredible volunteers from all walks of life. From volunteering at an event through to supporting us every week in the office, their support makes a huge difference to the lives of cancer patients.
What do volunteers do?
Our volunteers do all kinds of roles, including:
- manning the fundraising store at our hospital in Sutton
- attending local events, such as fairs and fêtes
- cheering on our supporters at sporting events
- stewarding our walkers along the route of The Banham Marsden March
- placing and collecting our collection boxes within the community
- organising fundraising events
- taking photos at events
How do I volunteer?
Just get in touch or give us a call on 020 8661 3391 to talk about current volunteering opportunities.