In great company
We have a team of about 70 volunteers who come from all walks of life and are an important part of our workforce. Our wonderful team of volunteers give more than 10,000 hours of their time each year.
What do volunteers do?
Our volunteers do all kinds of things to help out The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, such as
- manning the fundraising store at our hospital in Sutton
- running a stall at outside events such as fairs and fêtes
- cheering and helping with refreshments and goodie bags at running events
- stewarding our walkers along the route of The Marsden March
- placing and collecting our collection boxes within the community
- organising fundraising events
- taking photos at events
How do I volunteer?
Just get in touch online or give us a call on 020 8661 3391 to talk about current volunteering opportunities.