When you give something from your salary every payday, you’re helping our scientists search for life-saving therapies, enabling our clinicians to use the latest technologies, and providing cancer patients with the highest standards of care.
Knowing how much and how often you’re donating means we can budget and plan ahead more effectively
The benefits to you
- Your gift is taken before tax so if you donate £5, it only costs you £4. A £10 donation costs just £8
- it’s flexible, so you can change or cancel your payroll giving at any time
- it’s easy to sign up once your workplace is part of the payroll giving scheme
- it feels good being part of a team helping to make a difference through charitable giving
The benefits to employers
- it’s easy to become part of our payroll giving scheme and enrol employees
- getting staff involved in charitable giving makes a difference to the work environment
- gives staff the chance to give to charities they feel passionate about
- it complements other philanthropy your business is involved in
The benefits to us
- payroll giving provides us with a stable source of income
- regular income means we can plan bigger and more ambitious projects
- all these benefits of payroll giving help to make sure that The Royal Marsden remains a world leading cancer centre.
Let’s get started
If you want to start payroll giving we’d love to hear from you. We can talk you or your payroll department through the process. To get the ball rolling, give us a call 020 7808 2233 or get in touch.