Taking place from July-October with locations throughout the UK, Dog Jogs are a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and exercise with other dogs across the UK.
A unique 5K jogging event, Dog Jog offers a relaxed, fun atmosphere with no times and no pressure. When you cross the finish line you’ll receive a fantastic Doggy Bag jam-packed with goodies for you and your four-legged friend, as well as Dog Jog Collar Key-ring medal!
For more information and to get your own place in the 2017 event, visit the website.
Dates and locations
- Maidstone – Saturday 15 July
- Brighton – Saturday 22 July
- Southampton – Sunday 23 July
- Glasgow – Saturday 29 July
- Edinburgh – Sunday 30 July
- Leeds – Saturday 5 August
- Nottingham – Sunday 6 August
- Liverpool – Saturday 12 August
- Sheffield – Sunday 13 August
- Derby – Saturday 19 August
- Manchester – Sunday 20 August
- Birmingham – Saturday 9 September
- Coventry – Sunday 10 September
- Ipswich – Saturday 14 October
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 15 October
- Crystal Palace – Saturday 28 October
- Victoria Park – Sunday 29 October
We have limited charity places in this event; we ask for runners to raise a minimum sponsorship of £100.
As part of our running team you will receive:
- fundraising pack
- sponsorship forms
- T-shirt or running vest
- dedicated fundraising support and advice
Sponsorship and fundraising
We recommend you use JustGiving for online fundraising: create a fundraising page here.
Royal Marsden Runners group
If you’re running for us or you’re thinking about doing so you should join the Royal Marsden Runners Facebook group. This is a space where runners can chat and share advice, training and fundraising tips among themselves and with qualified personal trainers.
For more information about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 915 6496.