Don’t miss your chance to get your FREE kit in time to host your Marsden Morning. Sign up by 12pm on 14 October to guarantee your kit will arrive by 22 October
It’s easy to take part:
Sign up for your free fundraising pack
Set up your fundraising page to collect your donations
Invite your friends, family or colleagues to bake, make or play!
Join us on Friday 22nd of October, don't forget to share your photos on #MarsdenMorning
Not only is the Marsden Morning a great excuse to get together and have some fun you will be raising funds for the fantastic new Oak Cancer Centre. This brand-new centre will speed up the development of life-saving cancer treatments, transforming the lives of cancer patients at The Royal Marsden and beyond.
How to get involved
Get together for a homemade treat and a cup of tea. Or get baking and sell your goodies.
You could knit, stitch, fold or stick. Just get crafty together.
Have a game of scrabble, bingo, or monopoly! Or why not host a quiz.
What you get...
Our free fundraising pack is stuffed full of things to make your Marsden Morning brilliant, sign up today and you will get:
- Top tips on how to host your Marsden Morning
- Invites for you to send out to your friends, family or colleagues
- Stickers and bunting for the big day
- A collection box to help collect those all-important donations
- A sweepstake game to play
- Details about how your support makes a difference