Volunteering your time is a very special gift. Thanks to the support we receive from our volunteers we are continuing to help The Royal Marsden make life better for people with cancer.
The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has a team of about 70 volunteers who come from all walks of life and are an important part of our workforce. Our wonderful team of volunteers give more than 10,000 hours of their time each year.
How you can help
Here are just some of the ways in which you can help The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity:
- on the fundraising stall in the hospital at Sutton
- on our stall at outside events such as local fairs and fêtes
- at events such as The Marsden March
- with our bucket collections in local shopping centres
- by approaching shops, pubs and companies with our collection boxes to support The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity
- by placing and collecting our boxes within the community
- by organising your own fundraising event
- by becoming an ambassador of The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, spreading the word about what we do and displaying our posters in your community or company.
Contact us to volunteer or find out more